Tuesday 2 August 2011

I raided Forgeworld!

Ok, so not really, but I did just place a pretty massive order (by my standards anyway). Thank you goes to the Australian Tax Office for paying out my dividends on my forced savings account :P

Here's the shopping list:

- Dark Angels Thunderhawk

- 2 x Dark Angels Venerable Dreadnoughts (one with Plasma Cannon and Missile Launcher, the other with TL Autocannons and CCW\Flamer)

- Mars Pattern Warhound Titan w/ Plasma Blastgun and Vulcan Mega-Bolter


In the meantime, I'm still working on weathering the interior of my LR Terminus Ultra. To be honest, this is probably the only non-transport LR I'm going to bother painting inside and out - I could have completed another Land Raider in the same time it's taken me to mess around with weathering the inside so far...

2 comments: