Friday 1 June 2012

The Army Grows

Whilst I haven't managed to find time to progress my experiment over the last few days, I haven't been idle either. Maybe it's just my mild OCD, but one thing I love about 40k is planning and putting together an army. Sure, my painting time investment often falls well short of my intents, but it's still fun and it's something I can do from work, or half an hour at home between other stuff preventing me from painting.

So this week I took a look at my army list (published on this site), compared it to what's in my "ready to be painted cabinet" and the bazillion bits boxes lying around the house, and managed to scrimp together a whole bunch of units with almost no further investment required.

So, in the painting queue I have:
2 DA Ven Dreads
Warhound Titan
Thunderhawk
2 x 10 man Tac Squads with Rhinos
1 x 10 man Tac Squad waiting for FW bits for their Rhino
1 x 10 man Assault Squad
1 x 5 man combat unit to bolster my Dev squad to 10
Company Master, Command Squad and Razorback
Azrael
Land Raider w/DA doors and extra armour
Land Raider Ares
Land Raider Promethius
Land Raider Terminus Ultra
Ravening Attack Squadron w/ Land Speeder (full 10man squad)
Half of a Techmarine squad (need 2 more servitors)
Deathwing Terminator Squad

That's a pretty big backlog of painting! I better hop to it and figure out vehicle painting soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment